Realtor - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5414 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Jim Zachar - The Agent to Call When You Need Results
Thank you for visiting my website and considering my services for your current and future real estate transactions. My main priority is my client's best interests. I will listen to you and focus on your needs and wishes to find you the property you desire.
Real estate transactions are stressful, almost by definition. I have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to ease your stress and facilitate the process. I will make sure that your transaction is smooth and easy to understand. Our full-service office will handle all of the intricate details and I will personally make sure that you are satisfied with the final result. To start a home search, please tell me more about yourself.
JZ on Facebook
Prior to my career in real estate, I worked at Randy's Carpets & Interiors for 18 years. I started in the warehouse during college, and worked my way through furniture sales, flooring sales, and finally managed the Cedar Rapids store. My experience at Randy's taught me how to meet client needs and fulfill even the most demanding expectations. I am currently affiliated with:
- National Association of Realtors
- Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors
- Iowa Association of Realtors
- Notary Public
I serve as President at the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, a non-profit organization that assists the poor in the Cedar Rapids area obtain necessary food, household goods and financial assistance.
I also serve on the board at Green Square Meals of Cedar Rapids, serve on the Parish Council at St. Wenceslaus Church and I am actively involved in the Knights of Columbus.
In the spring and summer, I am the head coach of freshman baseball at Xavier High School.
- President - Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Cedar Rapids
- Member - Board of Green Square Meals Cedar Rapids
- Member - Knights of Columbus #14952
- Member - Parish Council - St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church
- New York Yankees baseball
- Being active with my children
- Volunteering & serving my community
- Knights of Columbus
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Visiting family and friends
Born and raised in Cedar Rapids, I graduated from Regis High School. I played baseball for the Sun Devils at Arizona State University, but received my B.A. from the University of Iowa. My wife Linda and I are proud parents to two very active little boys, Anthony and Timmy.