Corridor Area Expert - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5408 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Amber Pitt was born and raised in Iowa and moved to Southern California in 2014 at the exciting age of just 21 years old. Shortly after her big move, she got her real estate license in the state of California and has been enjoying her career as a realtor ever since. Family has always been the most important thing to Amber, so she made the decision to move back to Iowa in early 2018 to continue her real estate career in the beautiful midwest.
Amber is competent, loyal, and so easy to work with. Although specializing mainly with first time home buyers, you will find that Amber has a unique personality that flows well with any client. Whether you are looking to sell the house you've lived in for 30 years, purchase your first condo, or considering buying land to build your own, Amber works hard to get the deal done for you in a timely, professional manner. You will find that choosing Amber to represent you in a real estate transaction will leave you feeling confident, knowledgeable and supported from start to finish. Make your move with Amber Pitt at Coldwell Banker Hedges Realty.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Iowa Real Estate Commission
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Agent classes through Kaplan University
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Condos, town houses, single family residences, multi family residences
- Listing process beginning to end: Prepping the property, Staging, Marketing, Accepting an offer, Closing the sale