REALTOR® - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5414 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Welcome to my Website
When choosing your Realtor it is about receiving the dedication, passion, knowledge and enthusiasm for helping you sell or buy your greatest asset - Your Home. I am dedicated to giving my clients the highest level of service, quality and value. You will get more than you expect and everything you deserve. I am a team player with a network of professionals at my disposal. I can help with many challenges of finding a good handyman, home inspector, mortgage broker or any other variety of home buying and owning professionals you might need.
I look forward to providing you with the best service and value. Do not hesitate to call or text at (319) 892-3053 or email to BarbaraBybee@cbhrealty.com if I can be of any assistance.
- I am able to offer strategic and tactical assessments, as well as help you achieve your goal of home ownership and/or sale.
- As part of the initial meeting, you and I will establish clear guidelines and expectations.
- I know how to translate your home's features into benefits that will ultimately make those emotional connections that can turn prospective buyers into actual buyers.
- My goal is to move your home sale and/or purchase from overwhelming and chaotic to defined and organized.
Iowa Notary Public
- First Time Home Buyers
- Single Family Homes
- New Construction
- Investment Properties
- Residential Sellers
- 1031 Tax Exchanges
- Land Sales
- Providing Current Market Analysis
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors
- Member of the Iowa Association of Realtors
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Management from Southern Illinois University - Carbondale, IL
- Associate of Science Degree in Accounting from John A. Logan College - Carterville, IL
- Volunteer at Washington Elementary; Mount Vernon, Iowa