REALTOR® - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5408 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Welcome to my Website
Selling a home, commercial property or investment property, that's what I do and love! I want to make your experience, in what could be a very stressful time in your life, as stress free as possible. Working with first-time homeowners to find their dream home is so special and satisfying, as well as, helping someone find their perfect retirement home, and of course everything in between!
- I work with both buyers and sellers in the Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas
- I'm an exclusive agent for a corporation on the sale of rehabed homes in the downtown Cedar Rapids area.
- 'International President's Circle ' Recipient 2014- Top 8% of Agents Worldwide
- 'International Sterling Society' Recipient 2015-Top 20% of Agents Worldwide
- Mentor for other CBH employees
- I am interested in helping the downtown Cedar Rapids flood area come back to what it used to be and even better, by helping young families get into a totally rehabilitated "like new" home.
- Helping buyers and sellers through a real estate transaction with as much ease as possible
- Mentoring fellow newer agents
- Active member of St. Elizabeth's Church in Hiawatha
- Habitat for Humanity committee member
- Relay for life booth assistant
- CRAAR Scholarship Committee Member
- I've lived and worked in the Cedar Rapids area for the last 24 years.
- I've been married for 35 years and raised our 3 beautiful girls and enjoy a 2 year old grandson
- I'm an active member of our church in Hiawatha
- Volunteered for many jobs and committees in our school district
- Was a registered nurse for years
- Spending time with family and friends
- Boating and fishing
- Registered Nurse from Allen School of Nursing
- investment properties
- first-time homeowners