REALTOR® - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5408 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Welcome to my Website
Anyone can make promises about what they can do for you. When you select me as your realtor you know that follow through will happen! Expect prompt service, honest and quick communication, and success when I am your Realtor. Interested in personalized service? Contact me today!
As a licensed Realtor great communication, organization, efficiency, and caring about your unique circumstances are just a few things you can expect from me. I am thoroughly enjoying my career as a Realtor after many years as an educator. The skills I've gained come into play as I walk you through each step of the transaction and make meeting your unique real estate needs my priority. Let's get started today!
- Realtor licensed in the State of Iowa
- Morningside College, Sioux City, Iowa-Endorsements in Reading K-8 and Middle School 6-8
- Friends University, Wichita, Kansas-Master of Arts in Teaching
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA-Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, Iowa-Associate of Arts degree
I serve on both the Professional Standards Commitee and the Continuing Education Commitee affiliated with CRAAR to contribute towards maintaining best practices. It's important to me to be a professional who practices high ethical standards in everything I do, and that reflects in the way I handle your transactions.
Helping you stage your home so that it shines and attracts the best attention it can is one of my goals as well. If you are looking for a Realtor you can trust, or a new perspective on how to showcase your home's best features give me a call today!
- Linn Mar Men's Swim Team Volunteer/Food Coordinator
- St. Mark's Faith and Life Center: New member team, Hospitality team
- Linn-Mar Volunteer: Former Bowman Woods Elementary PTO president, Sock Hop chair, classroom volunteer, Supernova Food Chair
- Volunteer with BSA Troop 560
I am an Iowa native who spent twelve years as a Kansan, and came back to my roots. I grew up in the small town of Northwood, Iowa, and went on to attend school in Mason City, and Cedar Falls at NIACC and UNI. I met my husband, Loren, during these years and we began married life in Kansas. We lived there for the first 12 of 25 years of marriage, and have two teenage sons, Reid and Brycen. Supporting the boys in their swimming, running, vocal music, and scouting ventures keep me busy outside of work.
In my free time I serve in many volunteer capacities,and love to travel, especially to beautiful outdoors destinations. I enjoy scrapbooking, cross stitching, reading and gardening when I can.
Helping people is second nature to me. Here's hoping I can assist you in the near future!
As a trained teacher I am very passionate about literacy and continue to work as a tutor for below grade level readers at a local elementary school. I truly believe education leads to empowerment and feel it is important to support that concept in whatever ways I can.
*Single Family Homes
* Out of Town