Jennifer Burhans - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5408 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Welcome to my website!
Hello! My name is Jennifer (Jen) Burhans. I was born in Cedar Rapids, and raised in Shueyville, Iowa. Shueyville, is still where I call home and raise my two awesomely active kids, who keep me on my toes! I grew up working in my families restaurant business in the great town of Solon. I started bussing tables at age 8, moved up to the head dishwasher at age 9, where I stood on a pickle bucket just so I could reach into the sink. It was inside my families restaurant where I learned the value of hard work, and customer service. I am very proud of my hard work ethic and continue to strive to deliver the same "over the top" customer service to my clients in my real estate business today.
Everyone who knows me would tell you that I have a lot of energy, and a positive personality. And, that I really LOVE being a Realtor! I find it very satisfying helping all of my family, friends and clients buy and sell their homes. It isn't just a "job" for me. It is a passion that I have to serve my clients in one of the biggest, if not THE biggest purchase in their lives.
Are you looking to buy? Well, you are in luck! I love to house shop! Ask any of my past clients and they will tell you that we will look, and look and look until we find just the perfect home for you. Once we find that perfect place to call "home", I will be there every step of the way until closing. But don't take it from me! Here are testimonials from a couple of my buyer clients:
- "Jen was absolutely great through the entire process. She took care of every detail, helping us find the perfect home for us, negotiations during purchasing, scheduling our inspection, and getting us through closing. She has a great personality, and we would highly recommend her." - Uriel Barillas & Jeri Frank, Cedar Rapids, IA
- "Jennifer made us feel like my wife and I were the most important clients. She made the process easy and she found the house with everything we wanted and more. We have never been more happy."- Matt & Carrisa Jenkins, Cedar Rapids, IA
Are you looking to sell? I sure do love listing homes! I have been listing and selling homes all over the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Corridor and Surrounding towns since 2006. I have sold over 500 homes and $85 million in sales volume. I was a 2X recipient of the "North Office Agent" of The Year Award, and 4x recipient of the "Corridor Agent of the Year Award" I have a dedication to my sellers, to offer them THE most comprehensive marketing campaign for your home, to sell it for top dollar. But, please, again...don't take my word for it! Here is a testimonial from one of my happy sellers:
- "Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! Her passion, honesty, constant communication, knowledge of the market, and expertise in all phases of the selling and buying process far exceeded our expectations. We needed to stage and sell our house for top dollar in a very short period of time, and with Jennifer's guidance and research, we sold for FULL asking price within 2 DAYS of putting our house on the market, as well as purchased and moved into our home, all within the same month! Jennifer simply went above and beyond in all aspects, including helping us obtain resources needed for repairs in a very short period of time, and thinking outside the box when potential glitches were encountered during the process. I can't overstate our satisfaction with her, and would provide my highest recommendation to anyone considering selling our purchasing a home in the Cedar Rapids or Iowa City area." - Kevin & Darcey Meyers, Cedar Rapids, IA
Well, that's about enough about ME! Please let me know all about YOU, and how I can help YOU with all of your real estate needs. Whether it is a first time home, move up home, transferring for work, investment property or an estate. I am very happy and eager to help you buy or sell. You can call, email or text me anytime. I am always happy to help answer any questions that you may have!
- Proudly living and selling real estate in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Corridor and Surrounding Towns-
1,734 square feet
2,808 square feet
2,043 square feet
1,542 square feet
2,518 square feet
4,647 square feet
4,356 square feet
3,343 square feet
2,657 square feet