REALTOR® - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 1104 7th Ave
Marion, IA 52302
Beyond the Sale
The Most Interesting Realtor in the World
"A truly fantastic experience. No worries throughout!"
Dedicated to serving my client's needs, I have been one of the top producers in the area over the last 10+ years! I attribute this to my hard work, knowledge and ability to listen. My clients have all been overly satisfied and I pride myself in how many customers I have made for life. Don't settle for your friend's brother or dad's old college buddy as a referal. Make your own decision and go with someone who wants to earn your business, not have it handed to them!
- Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtor's "Realtor of the Year" in 2015.
- Top 10 individual agent at Coldwell Banker Hedges in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Top 5 individual agent at Coldwell Banker Hedges in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Over $68,000,000 in total sales volume since 2008.
- More than 430 houses sold and closed since 2008.
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award in 2010. (Top 12% of Coldwell agents worldwide)
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award in 2011. (Top 8% of Coldwell agents worldwide)
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award in 2012, 2013 and 2014. (Top 5% of Coldwell agents worldwide)
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award in 2015 and 2016 (Top 2% of Coldwell agents worldwide)
If you are looking to buy a new home, I can help you find the home of your dreams, quickly and efficiently! With so many homes to choose from and so many factors to consider, let me do the heavy lifting for you.
If you are thinking about selling your home, my marketing programs and experience can help sell your home fast! Coldwell has a guarantee program that will help you buy your new home and sell your current home without hassle or fear of losing out on your dream home or holding 2 mortgages at once!
Please take a minute and browse this website, you are sure to find the information that you need.
Thank you for visiting mikeschultesells.com and please feel free to contact me with any questions!
I have been selling real estate for Coldwell Banker Hedges since 2008 and couldn't be happier with my career choice. I have found great success and notariaty for my accomplishments. More importantly, I have enjoyed the relationships that I have developed with my clients. I have sold all types of homes, lots and condos ranging from $30,000 to $499,000 and I have dealt with many commercial leases and purchases as well. I try not to limit myself to the Cedar Rapids area. I have sold homes as far west as Tama, as far north as Urbana, as far east as Monticello and as far south as Iowa City.
- Realtor at Coldwell Banker Hedges 2008-present.
- Elected to 3-year term on Cedar Rapids Association of Realtors Board of Directors in 2013.
- Member of National, Iowa and Cedar Rapids Association of Realtors 2008-present.
- Member of Coldwell Banker Hedges training and public appearance staff since 2009.
- Member of Public Relations Committee with CRAAR 2011-present.
- Member of Program and Entertainment Committee with CRAAR 2010-present.
- Member of Professional Standards Committee with CRAAR 2011-present.
- Coldwell Banker Hedges new agent mentor 2012-present.
My professional interests are quite simple. Make a living providing ethical services to my clients. Seeing a table full of smiles at a closing table makes all the hard work worth it! I have made quite a few lifelong friendships from selling real estate. Getting up for work everyday is easier than it ever has been! I guess that is the benefit of loving your job.
Personal Background and Interests
I grew up in St. Louis, MO and lived there until I was 14 years old. My dad took a new job in Cedar Rapids, IA and we moved here before I started high school. At that point, I had never heard of Cedar Rapids and was counting the days until I could move back to the big city. Here I am, 20 years later and happy that I stayed. I attended Xavier High School and graduated in 2000. From there I attended the University of Iowa and graduated with an English degree in 2005. After spending a few years at various jobs and traveling the country as a musician, I attended a Coldwell Banker Hedges Apprentice Seminar in late 2007. I was choosen out of about 70 applicants to be the new apprentice and I haven't looked back since.
My interests included playing music, watching sports, scuba diving, traveling and spending time with friends and family. My parents live on some land in Centerville, IA. My brother Tom is a mortgage lender with Community First Credit Union here in Cedar Rapids. I married my longtime sweetheart Molly in late 2012.
Life is short. Be a good person and you will have a great life.
This looks like a job for....