REALTOR® - Licensed in the state of Iowa
- 5408 Blairs Forest Way NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Welcome to my personal Website
I offer to You, Superb, Reliable & Professional Real Estate Service
Excellent first time home buyer service!
Successful record of most all listings SOLD before end of listing time!
Honest and to the point market evaluation.
Up-to-date on attractive financing options.
Expert knowledge & success records on acreage sales!
Capable of helping you with 'down to the penny' Investment evaluations!
Business professional with international background.
Proud Multi-Million Dollar producer from the first year on!
My commitment that 'YOU will be in good hands with me!'
March 2000 - Present: REALTOR - Licensed in Iowa - at Coldwell Banker Hedges
- June 1999 - December 1999: Accounts Credit Manager at National Propane, Cedar Rapids, IA
- January 1997 - October 2000: Freelance Professional Translator at OmniLingua Worldwide, LLC, Cedar Rapids, IA
- May 1996 - 1998: Accounts Receivable Manager at LeFebure, Cedar Rapids, IA
- January 1992 - April 1996: Personnel Manager (Personalfachkauffrau) at Schwab Versand AG, Hanau
- September 1990 - December 1991: Personnel Assistant - Foreign Service Employees at Consulate General, United States of America, Frankfurt, Germany
- June 1986 - September 1990: Adminstrative Specialist at Waermeverwertung GmbH, Hanau, Germany
Important, funny facts, about Real Estate or Life
How to Age gracefully
- Bi-lingual Notary Public in Iowa (German-English and English-German)
- Understand (reading & writing) 'Plattdüütsch' = Mecklenburgisch-Vorpommersch dialect
- Industrie-und Handelkammer, Main-Kinzig-Kreis, Hanau, Germany:
- BA, Major - Personnel/Human Resource Specialist (Personalfachkauffrau) 1993 - 1996
- Kaufmaennische Schulen I, Hanau:
- Associate Degree - Medical Technician, 1980 - 1983
Since I have a passion for my profession, my personal and professional life intertwine often. I do very much enjoy travelling and meeting people from all walks of life.
- Active Participant in Cancer Society Benefits
- Special Olympics
- Mentoring Local and International Students
- Advocate for Dementia patients
- - Networking with National and International Agents
- - Professional Women's Network
- - Rural Residential Listings, Acreage, Farms